- Recommended for – School Leaders – Principals, Deputy Principals and Literacy Coordinators
- Course Presenter - Diana Rigg BA, B Ed, CPP-Dyslexia, M Ed, M SP Path
- Course length - 50 minutes
- Access to course - 90 days
- Certificate - Awarded upon completion
- Supporting materials - Reference material available for download
Leading the implementation of PLD in your school community.
Benefits of PLD’s SSP.
How can PLD be rolled out and/or managed within a school?
Setting up the PLD Tracking Sheets.
Tips to get started using the PLD Tracking Sheets.
Warning. It is common to encounter teachers explaining “I am not very confident with tracking sheets!”
As a School Leader, you need to be prepared to coach your team.
Summary of using the PLD Tracking Sheets in the Early Years, Foundation, Year 1 & 2 and beyond into middle and upper primary.
Indications of successful implementation of PLD.
Pre-Literacy in the Early Years
Developing the skills for success(14) 4.9 average rating
Learning to Read, Spell and Write in Foundation
Developing the Skills for Success(26) 4.9 average rating
Synthetic Phonics within the Junior Primary
Catering for the range in ability(27) 4.9 average rating